28 August 2011

Christmas Notebook.....



Ever since the first year that I was married way back in 1987 I have had a Christmas Notebook. Back then we took binders wrapped some fluff around the outside to pad it and then wrapped that up in material. Calico none the less!  I still have it.  It brings back fond memories of our first years as man and wife and mom and dad. 

Through the years my note books have changed.  When the kids were toddlers through teens my notebooks held my life, I wouldn't of been able to function with out them.  

And with the new technology it was just a matter of time that I switched over to digital, just like my scrap booking.  While, I still maintained a binder for old times sake I hardly used it.  





With the empty nest comes more changes.  Smaller list, less activities etc. So now all I really need is a small amount of space to hold a few list, while I still maintain my digital notebook I have gotten the urge to feel paper.  I love paper, so I made a small book to go in my purse.  I've seen these for the last few years and finally had the pleasure to use my studio and make myself a new CHRISTMAS NOTEBOOK....



For the actual lists I printed them off the computer at Organized Christmas. 
Till Next Time
Laurie

7 comments:

cynthia said...

Laurie, we love your lean and lovely planner, so we've showcased it at Christmas Planner today!

Long, Lean and Lovely: Laurie's Christmas Notebook

Very nice job!

Cynthia Ewer, Editor
Organized Christmas

Laurie said...

WOW! Thanks, that indeed is a complement.

Sabrina said...

What a cute idea!! You are so creative Laurie!!

Jessica said...

Is there any way that you can type up something showing measurements of the paper and instructions on how to make this?? I love this idea!!!

Tina said...

I love your planner! Would you consider making a tutorial or letting me know where you got your idea? I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Tina

Tina said...

I love your planner! Would you consider making a tutorial or let me know where you got the idea? I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Tina

Laurie said...

HI Tina, You can find a few tutorials here:

http://christmasplanner.com/


I just used a combination of a few different ideas to make mine.

Enjoy! Laurie