I am amazed! I was looking on the internet for the Inn that my husband and I stayed at on our honeymoon twenty-two years ago. Not only did I find it I was able to download pictures of the exact room we stayed in. It is hasn't changed a bit, Everything other than the comforter is exactly the same as it was twenty-two years ago.
What wonderful memories we have of our honeymoon. Maine in the autumn, cool morning walks on the ocean, sunny afternoon walks in town, nights by the fire, it just really couldn't of been more perfect.
The food was unbelievable, we have yet to find a seafood casserole like we the one we had, not just one night but two nights in a row, because it was so delicious.
"Blue skies of a life time on this our wedding day" a line from one of my favorite songs and how blessed we were by God to have had this fulfilled on not just our wedding day but our honeymoon as well.
Just one of the many blessings Jim and I have had through out our life together. Thank you Lord!




2 comments:
Laurie, What a great blog you have! It's been fun reading it!
Your honeymoon location looks wonderful! Maine is such a great place!
Hope all is well, say hi to Jim for me! :)
Laurie, I love your blog! It makes me miss you! You always had such beautiful syle and taste and your blog really reflects that! I look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment