Outside my window: The sun is shining, the grass is green, the trees are blooming and the daffodils, snow drops and hyacinths are sporting a wonderful fragrance as they proudly display there beauty.
I am thinking: "Was it a morning like this, did the grass sing, did the earth rejoice to feel You again, Over and over like a trumpet underground did the earth seem to pound He is risen, over and over in a never ending round He is risen Hallelujah, Hallelujah!"
I am thankful for: For every day I get to spend in my home.
I am praying for: This country.
I am remembering: How God has lead us faithfully through each and every uncertainty so far.
I am going: To the auto mechanic my car needs a tune up.
I am currently reading: The bible of course, but sad to say I have no other books going at the moment, highly unusual for me.
I am hearing: The birds, as they busy them selves with nest building and food gathering. They are a joyful lot this morning.
Noticing that: That the house is smelling fresher after having the windows open this week.
From the kitchen: We are heading out to dinner tonight as my daughter is home from college and has brought with her her fiance'.
Around the house: The kids are going to help me scrap and caulk the side of the garage in order to get it ready to paint.
One of my favorite things: A summers day, cool in the morning garden, warm and bright in the afternoon.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish painting the garage, and work of course.
2 comments:
Beautiful picture!!! Say Hi to Emily for me! :)
Stunning photo! What a lovely daybook.
Post a Comment