13 October 2012

Autumn In New England

It is a glorious day here in New Hampshire, blue skies, crisp clean air, the sugar maples all a glow, it truly is one impressive day.   You know the kind... days that you dream about and long for in dead heat of summer.  I was so blessed by God's glory in all of nature today I just had to post.

I have so many beautiful pics to show you from being out and about this morning, while drinking my pumpkin spice coffee, and yes it was delicious!!!  Here's to a bright and blessed day all!
Entering the Goffstown Giant Pumpkin Weigh Off




The Pumpkins
Jim and His Pumpkin

The Lovely Couple


Apotheca, One of my new favorites!!





Morning's Done, time to go home!

Till Next Time.........
Laurie




1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Lovely pictures! I miss Autumn in New England so much... so glorious! Congrats to Jim on his giant pumpkin!!!